Your privacy is important to HouseDepot Inc.. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that HouseDepot Inc. collects, and the ways in which HouseDepot Inc. uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.
Personal information collection
HouseDepot Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including pages visited, searches, links traversed and all othe actions taken on the website);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, phone, email, address and any other information);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including payments, contacts and support requests);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name, telephone, email and postal address); and
- any other information that you send to HouseDepot Inc..
Using personal information
HouseDepot Inc. may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where HouseDepot Inc. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, HouseDepot Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
HouseDepot Inc. will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by the use of secure internet services including PayPal, no details of a sensitive nature such as credit card numbers are taken by or stored upon this site.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
HouseDepot Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact HouseDepot Inc.
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to 68 Holcolm Road, Toronto, ON, M2N 2C7.
You must retain the “Credit” section in this document. If you wish to use the document without the “Credit” section (e.g. to project a more professional image) then you can get a license to do so here:
It is an infringement of our copyright to use the document without the “Credit” section and without paying the license fee.